The Sliced Tech Graduate Program offers a unique opportunity for the right person to join our organisation and gain experience consulting and supporting client engagements for Security Services. You will be under guidance of the Sales Manager and develop tactics to enable business wide engagements in a technology innovation agenda. You will work within the Cyber Security and Privacy services and be a key support for cyber services delivered to customers.
As a graduate, you will also support areas relating to IT Infrastructure security services to clients including projects, and work assignments as they relate to Cloud and Digital Workplace needs.
We are looking for graduates who are:
- About to complete, or have completed (in the last 2 years), a Bachelor or Master’s degree, with majors including Computer Science, IT Security, Cloud, and IT Engineering;
- Achievement oriented with a strong desire to succeed in their chosen career;
- Interested in innovation and digital technologies;
- Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-directed and proactive in self-motivated learning;
- Enthusiastic with a positive mindset;
- Able to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Committed to working as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to obtain an Australian Security Clearance.
If you would like to apply for the Sliced Tech Graduate Program, please click on the button below