- April 6, 2020
- Posted by: mina
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer, with a professional and tenacious attitude, who is committed to providing exceptional service for internal or external customers.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of virtual systems, hardware, software and related infrastructure. Systems Engineers also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation and improvements within the environment.
Systems Engineers are to maintain an attitude and work ethic that always reflects Sliced Tech company values:
• Customer Respect, Customer Focussed
• Challenge Accepted • Smart, not just intelligent
• Passionate about the outcome (Go the extra mile)
• Be the Example – Supportive of others, work as a team – Do it right the first time – Family and community focussed.
- Work as part of a team to complete assignments and tasks providing maintenance, administration, testing, troubleshooting and diagnostics support for customers’ environments, liaising with internal and external stakeholders appropriate.
- Provide internal or external customer and partner support via the Sliced Tech Service Desk Portal, email, and phone, as well as onsite from time to time as required. Rostered on-call duties will also be required.
- Perform proactive, scheduled and ongoing maintenance, management, and monitoring tasks to verify and/or improve the integrity and availability of environments.
- Participate and assist in the design, development, implementation and/or support and maintenance of solutions and standards.
- Maintain a high standard of technical deliverables, meeting or exceeding agreed timeframes, outcomes and service level agreements.
- Write or assist with writing detailed design and build documentation, ensuring that it is reviewed for accuracy and compliance to standards and policies.
- Share knowledge and assist other team members to solve technical problems encountered on projects and in providing support.
- Capture and escalate unresolved project and support issues to the management team.
- Assist with the management of customer expectations and meeting customer or partner satisfaction from a technical perspective.
- Escalate support issues to management in a timely manner and be familiar with escalation processes.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of services, standards, processes and procedures.
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
For a full position description please email recruitment@SlicedTech.com.au