- July 28, 2020
- Posted by: HR
Sliced Tech is an Australian ICT company delivering enterprise managed services to government and commercial customers. Our growing business is seeking a Solution Architect whose work ethic reflects the below values, to join our Canberra-based team.
“Customer Respect, Customer Focussed”
The Solution Architect position is a customer-facing role to lead and develop technology discussions and consulting engagements across Sliced Tech’s range of services, with new and existing customers.
“Passionate about the outcome”
We are seeking someone with a high degree of initiative that can develop innovative solutions and strategies to meet customer and internal business outcomes.
You will be providing input on and developing new strategies, solutions and collateral based on technical outcomes that are commercially viable.
“Smart, not just intelligent”
We recruit experienced and smart people, not just intelligent people. Work experience, knowledge and a proven track record in delivery is key in this role with the ability to not only understand a technology, service or requirement, but to be able to clearly articulate, document, and design a solution that meets the business and technical outcomes required.
“Be the example”
We are seeking someone able to develop the right technologies and solutions with a high level of quality and attention to detail. We are looking for someone who can support and help develop the skill sets of all staff, including their own.
The Solution Architect position is aimed at contributing significantly to Sliced Tech’s strategic growth through development of new consulting and managed services customers and revenues. The role champions the complete portfolio of Sliced Tech services and solutions and leads technology discussions with our customers. It also undertakes consulting engagements at strategic levels for customers, aimed at achieving business outcomes from technology solutions.
Additionally, the Solution Architect position provides support to internal teams including coordination of technical stakeholders within a project, product development and other marketing and delivery functions.
Excellent remuneration package available for the right person.
Participate as a member of the Customer Engagement Team (CET):
- Supporting Account Managers, Sales Leads and other CET roles
- Working with Public and Private sector customers
- Providing strategic input on sales, service and architecture development
- Developing new business through trusted advisor to C level executives
- Closing deals effectively based on technical outcomes and deliverables that are commercially viable
- Being a leading voice in maturing Sliced Tech’s go-to-market strategies
- Developing collateral to support sales, marketing and delivery processes
- Developing large scale and/or complex bids and high level designs, including as technical lead
- Engaging with other CET stakeholders to creating strategic account plans for key customers & deals
- Develop multi-cloud strategies, particularly those that include Microsoft Azure and Office 365 delivered solutions.
As a Consultant:
- Provide high level business and deep technical consultancy services to customers with the CET
- Undertake paid and pro bono consultations
- Lead and mentor within customers and internal to Sliced Tech
- Develop tailored solutions using standardised/productised services
- Perform as a trusted advisor to C level stakeholders
- Articulate business outcomes for technical solutions
The role requires the following competencies:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships
- Identify opportunities and convert into fee-earning consulting and/or managed services engagements
- Excellent communication skills aligned to senior (C level) public and private sector stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to lead and motivate virtual teams with a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to deliver outcomes
- Build and maintain trust at the C level
- In-depth technical and business knowledge, with a strong focus towards the implementation of complex and non-standard solutions
- Demonstrated experience creating business cases, strategic roadmaps, and designs and/or similar artefacts in support of IT enabled outcomes requiring complex solutions
- Broad IT domain technical knowledge
- Previous experience as a solution architect
- 10+ years IT industry experience with comprehensive background in IT architecture – preferably multi tenant focused with strong transformation/change experience
- Relationship and disruptor selling skills
- Work effectively on concurrent tasks
- Ideally, experience in developing and growing consulting lines of business
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Hold a security clearance or be willing to obtain one
To apply, please email a covering letter and your resume to recruitment@SlicedTech.com.au